[WikiEN-l] Re: Destructive short term unilateral bans

Tim Starling ts4294967296 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 03:06:44 UTC 2003

Jake Nelson wrote:
> We need -something- along those lines... your proposal sounds like a basic
> web-of-trust system... which isn't a bad idea...
>
> -- Jake

Come to think of it, a simple, plainly visible log probably would have
prevented the whole situation in this case. I assume Anthere unbanned
"Mediator" before she started using it. If Ed had known Anthere's
reasons for doing that, perhaps this wouldn't have happened.

Maybe the "web of trust" can be second priority.

-- Tim Starling.