[WikiEN-l] Ne pas allez, ma cherie!

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Oct 15 21:44:54 UTC 2003

Anthère,

I'm sorry I caused you heartache, ma cherie. Please don't go because of my hasty, thoughtless remarks!

You are NOT banned, and the "policy" you referred to was NEVER meant to apply to you. The old Mediator passed on the account to you; and you, in good faith, began to use it for the common good of the community.

It would be a cruel joke on all of us if EofT got you to leave: this is EXACTLY the kind of thing I feared might happen!!

Please do not go, and please stay in touch if you need a break...

Avec remorse,

Edmond Le Pauvre