[WikiEN-l] Re: Louis Kyu Won Ryu (Angel)

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue Oct 14 17:51:53 UTC 2003

Angela wrote:
> Yes, but I don't necessarily agree with those rules. A
> lot of the 'policy' currently at Simple has been
> written by 142 over the past couple of weeks and I
> haven't got round to looking at all of it yet.

I think that's one of the biggest problems with 142 -- his complete
disregard for community policy-setting mechanisms.  I remember on
meta, a long time ago, he wrote a bunch of lunatic nonsense and tried
to pass it off as policy.  It's probably important for us to monitor
that sort of thing and disclaim it, as was done appropriately on the
'mediator' page on en.

--Jimbo