[WikiEN-l] Re: Louis Kyu Won Ryu (Angel)

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 06:35:32 UTC 2003

> From: Angela <sloog77 at yahoo.co.uk>
> Anthere wrote:
> >It was my understanding non-english speakers were
> >welcome to the simple wikipedia. If not, I would
> like
> >Angela to confirm it, so we can change the rules of
> >the simple accordingly.
>
> Huh? Me? Since when did I become GodKing? I have
> absolutely no say whatsoever over who contributes to
> Simple. I'd kind of assumed that anyone was welcome
> contribute anywhere if they were serious about
> creating an encyclopedia, and willing to adhere to

Sure not Angel.
But since you are the biggest contributor there, you
know what the rules and recommandations are. I checked
yesterday, it is written that it is intended for
people with poor english *reading* skills. In fact,
not for people with poor english writing skills.
However, it is also mentionned that Users are likely
to understand rules with difficulty, which might imply
they are not english (or kids).

You would made a beautiful pink Queen :-)
(I remember some months ago, someone said once that
Jules was the Queen of Wikipedia - who said that ?)