[WikiEN-l] Louis Kyu Won Ryu

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 22:14:07 UTC 2003

>From: Louis Kyu Won Ryu <lazolla at hotmail.com>

>Our favorite troll is raising Cain as User:Mediator.

What does that mean Cain ?

>For example, he was critical of one
>user's language skills and suggested that they
refrain >from editing the
>English Wikipedia.

Just like RK then ?

No, not just like RK. RK was telling me I had no room
on the en wiki, because I was unable to understand
what I was told. So, I should go away and limit myself
to edit the french wiki.

This mediator suggested to someone to edit the
simple.english.

Another wiki that needs help to develop.

But, again, two weight, two measures, right ?

Louis, you are heavy and you have an interpretation of
other people words I do not agree with. Believe in
good faith