[WikiEN-l] Username changed

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Oct 12 20:25:39 UTC 2003

Andrew wrote:

>I think the name is "jesuS islorD" backwards. er... unless you were talking
>about something else... nevermind.
>
>From: "Tim Starling"
>
>>Drolsi Susej requested a name change. S/he (I'm not going to try to guess
>>the gender of foreign names again)

That's hilarious!  My first impression was that it was Hungarian, with
Susej being a variation of Suzie!  Although I don't share the user's
superstitions, I've had no problem tolerating the name.  Its appearance
on an article would leave people alerted to the possibility of POV.

What's become an even more peculiar turn in this saga is that in some
medieval views using God's name backwards was a certain sign of being in
league with the devil.  Are we to believe that his true colours are
those of a Satanist? :-D

Ec