[WikiEN-l] User names

Alex R. alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 10 21:04:05 UTC 2003

From: "Jake Nelson" <jnelson at soncom.com>

> With regard to Mydogategodshat, what about just changing it to capitalized
> form (MyDogAteGodsHat)? Minimal changing, just enough to disambiguate...
>
> -- Jake

With lower case my eyes keep getting drawn to the ends of the text,
namely Mydog and shat mydogategodshat which begs the reading
"my dog ate;  go'd'shat."  Which might be be understood as slang
as  "my dog has eaten and goes to do a defecation.."

Using caps judiciously makes that reading difficult to support and
appears not to offend the user's intention.

Alex756