[WikiEN-l] RK's continuing participation

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri Oct 10 20:28:02 UTC 2003

Louis Kyu Won Ryu wrote:
> I believe that we should welcome RK.

Well, he hasn't been banned permanently or anything.  But he needs to
know that the word from on high is that he *can not* insult people by
calling them Nazis, etc. and expect to stick around much longer.

> However, it is also necessary to clear the air.  Some of RK's actions
> in the past have been unacceptable.  I would hope that he would not
> continue them.  Unfortunately, his most recent contributions appear to
> be rather unhelpful.
>
> Any suggestions?

Kindness, friendliness, and then I'll ban him if he doesn't treat
others with respect.  It really just boils down to that.  If he can be
kind to others, then everything else is fine with me.

--Jimbo