[WikiEN-l] Jeezis needs a name change

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Fri Oct 10 17:31:52 UTC 2003

At 09:18 AM 10/10/2003, you wrote:
>Rick wrote:
>>It's not at all ridiculous, and I find your characterization offensive,
>>as well.
>>
>>RickK
>
>It is entirely ridiculous, as is your taking offense.
>
>--
>  Sean Barrett

I'd like to congratulate both of you for engaging in this conversation in
public on the list rather than over private email. It takes great courage
to waste everyone's time so blatantly and annoy so many people so
frivolously. Good work!

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321