[WikiEN-l] Please stop bashing me

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Thu Oct 9 18:33:37 UTC 2003

cprompt-
> This isn't at all an unreasonable request. Ed has brought forward a
> legitimate problem, and in his frustration has made a threat to
> temporarily ban NPOV violators. The consensus is that he should not do
> this, but that these NPOV violations should be brought to the attention
> of the community, since as Ed said, explaining NPOV and being cordial
> did not work.

The implication being, of course, that it is the others who violate NPOV
and not Ed himself. I think it is fair and reasonable for Sheldon to
defend himself and others against that claim, but so long as there are no
fundamental policy questions here, the matter should be taken to the
respective talk pages.

Regards,

Erik