[WikiEN-l] Re: Anti-scientific bias has me hopping mad!

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 23:18:13 UTC 2003

Jimbo wrote:

> I did a quick search in google and found no evidence that anyone
> named Leonard III ever existed, much less that he was a brilliant
> tactician in the 100 Years War.  I've removed it for now, and
> unless someone has a source, I think it should stay out."

We have very similar advice to that on Wikipedia, at:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:verifiability

We also have very similar discussion to that taking place here at:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:verifiability

and a related subpage:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Verifiability/Dates

All very much worth reading. If there are any points made here not adequately
addressed there, it would be great if someone could comment appropriately.

Cheers,
-Martin "MyRedDice" Harper