[WikiEN-l] Anti-scientific bias has me hopping mad!

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 04:14:44 UTC 2003

Message: 9
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:09:14 -0400
From: "Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com>
Subject: [WikiEN-l] Anti-scientific bias has me
hopping mad!

>I'm getting awfully tired of watching
>environmentalists inject their junk science POV into
>articles. They palm off their own prejudices as
>scientific fact far too glibly for me to remain
>patient any longer.

<snip despaired comments>

>I'm outnumbered and outgunned.

>I'm going to start issuing official warnings to NPOV
>violators. If that
>doesn't slow them down, I'm going to suspend them --
>give them a
>temporary ban.

>Jimbo keeps saying he's sorry to see me go and happy
>to see me back.
>Well, I call on him to back me up -- or fire me.

You should not do that. Which are the articles
involved. I would be glad to help if I can.

I am not sure I can, because in the past week, the
little time I could give Wikipedia, it was either down
(this week end, and yesterday morning) or the database
was locked (this morning). I feel like considering
just giving up :-(

But, seriously, if there are some articles you think I
can help, just tell me.