[WikiEN-l] Anti-scientific bias has me hopping mad!

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Oct 8 00:18:35 UTC 2003

Alex R. wrote:

>From: "Jimmy Wales" <jwales at bomis.com>
>
>> Make a specific
>>complaint against a specific person with a specific set of edits to
>>back it up.
>>
>This is the essence of what any mediation or arbitration complaint
>should be.

Well, let's not try to read too much into that.  Mediation and
arbitration should apply to the bad behaviour of some contributors.  It
should never be used to support one POV over another.  Ed was not
specific about the articles where the problem was happening, and the
search function is temporarily ( :-) ) not very helpful, so I have not
looked at whatever edits were being questioned.  Manipulation of the
process in support of an anti-environmental stand would subvert
everything we are trying to do.

Ec