[WikiEN-l] Removing personal information

Alex R. alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 6 18:25:59 UTC 2003

From: "Daniel Ehrenberg" <littledanehren at yahoo.com>

> IMHO, we non-lawyers shouldn't question the legal
> expertice of a lawyer.

You can question my expertise and remember that I
am not really giving a legal advice here.  I am just
providing input. As far as I know as a lawyer I have
no greater voice than any other volunteer here,
Wikipedia operates on a consensus decisionmaking
model so that is why I try (though sometimes fail)
to put my legal knowledge in simple terms so that
everyone can make their own decision about it.

I am not about getting anyone to agree with me,
I just want to be informative and help the community
that contributes here to be better informed and
make better decisions.

Alex756