[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l flooding the site in droves

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 15:48:59 UTC 2003

>just wait until your buried under the avalanche that
you wanted to create.
>The minute the balance, tone, evidence, and analysis
of the articles sees a minor, ostensibly trivial
shift, just wait for the irate new RKs to flood the
site in droves, lambasting Wikipedia for a lack of
neutrality.
>They’ll start attacking you from every direction and
at once, and making your job even harder. And you’ll
then realize that it would’ve been far better to deal
with the devil you knew, rather than the new ones you
don’t.

French thought : and if law authorize euthanasia as a
human gesture for desperated cases, we can expect
hospitals and retirement houses to be flooded by crazy
nurses, sentencing to death any old person who had the
poor idea to catch a cold.

humpf :-)