[WikiEN-l] About "RK"s return.

Stevertigo utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 00:49:22 UTC 2003

--- Daniel Ehrenberg <littledanehren at yahoo.com> wrote:

> That doesn't make sense. What would changing his
> username do?  We can just give him a fresh start
> anyway. (But actually, I think that he should be
> under
> supervision)

The term "supervision" means nothing in itself.  In
fact it makes no sense-- so what do you mean by it?

The point of forcing a change of name for "RK" (if he
does want to come back) is to 1:Force him to admit his
*wrongdoing by making a clean break in his own mind
between his previous behaviour and his future
behaviour. . And 2: To keep it clear to all of *us*
which edits are *Roberts*, and which *were* "RK's".

This difference between "RK" and Robert is an
important distinction here that I would like people to
recognize. Especially Robert, if he wants to return.

~S~