[WikiEN-l] Wikiquette "committee" (Alex)

Stevertigo utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 20:35:48 UTC 2003

I like the track your on Alex, in helping Jimbo fit
his changing role to better fit the times.  I for one
would not like to see him (you Jim) as an individual
to be the target of a libel lawsuit for sanctioning a
ban on someone, under the premise of  'defamation of
character' - given that he has 'last word.'  On the
other hand, hes said in the past that hes better able
to defend the WP if its under him, rather than the
other way around.

Maybe you guys can talk about formeruser Isis as a
case precedent, if youre not doing so already, and
explain to us some of your thinking on the matter when
you're ready.

~S~