[WikiEN-l] The Times They are a'Changin'

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 19:29:35 UTC 2003

--- Abe Sokolov <abesokolov at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Those favoring a ban on RK are way off if they think
> that the outcome is
> going to be NPOV (or maybe they don't care - maybe
> their reasons are solely
> personal and ideological). I can understand that -
> I'd much rather work with
> the more reasonable Sv (whose worldview is by and
> large is far closer to
> mine than RK's is)- but that's not in Wikipedia's
> interests as a whole.

So you don't agree that we should ban trolls? Maybe
I'm misusing the term, but I though we said that
trolls can be banned (but with discussion).

RK's banning wasn't just for trolling either. He
vandalized four userpages, threatening to ban Erik
(even though he's not, nor has ever been, a sysop).
LDan