[WikiEN-l] Wikiquette "committee"

Vancouverguy blairr at telus.net
Fri Oct 3 03:53:04 UTC 2003

If it is blatent JoeM-style POV that is the problem, there is really no need
for arbitration. However in cases like the "Japanese Pornograpy" article,
then arbitration is nessesary since not everyone may think that the article
is actually POV.

If we do decide to do this, there should be a "fast track" process that
would be more efficient to go by when we are dealing with people like JoeM

-Vancouverguy