[WikiEN-l] Wikiquette "committee"

blairr blairr at telus.net
Fri Oct 3 03:04:13 UTC 2003

That's good for vandals, but what about problem users.
For things like strange edits (eg Nuuk/Godthab), and users that have made
POV changes, as well as other things.

I like the idea of mediation by a select group of users, as well as
empowering these users, if the user-in-question does not change their
behavior, to orchestrate bans.

- Vancouverguy