[WikiEN-l] Wikiquette "committee"

Gutza gutza at moongate.ro
Fri Oct 3 00:51:59 UTC 2003

Alex R. wrote:

>Anyway, this is just another legal beagle suggestion, and
>as usual it is not "legal" advice, just a suggestion.

I'll say, judging by the length of your message, this not only looks
legal, it looks like a full-fledged license agreement. I have to be
honest here and say I could only go thorugh half of it (maybe less)
before my attention span spanned to something else (such as writing this
e-mail). I highly doubt the average Wikipedian's attention span spans
considerably wider than mine. Can you please resume? For as long as I've
been able to follow, you make sense, just KISS please!

Gutza