[WikiEN-l] Wikiquette "committee"

Jimmy Wales jwales at joey.bomis.com
Thu Oct 2 23:05:56 UTC 2003

I think that Erik's suggestions here have great merit, and I'd like to
open the floor to a discussion.  Obviously, he's given a fair amount
of detail, and I may not want to adopt all of the detail that he's
suggested, but I think in broad outline we're going to have to move to
something like this.

--Jimbo