[WikiEN-l] RK's vandalism spree

martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 22:31:29 UTC 2003

Axel wrote
> 4 edits

Here is a list of RK's pure vandalism edits today. In these edits, RK blanks
the page and (optionally) adds insults and profanity.

23:54, 1 Oct 2003 Talk:Christian-Jewish reconciliation (While you are
harassing me and slandering Catholics and Jews, this page will be blanked.
What is so hard to understand about this?)
23:53, 1 Oct 2003 User:Eloquence (Stop vandalizing my home page. Your
harassment of me is not acceptable.)
23:47, 1 Oct 2003 User:Louis Kyu Won Ryu
23:45, 1 Oct 2003 User:MyRedDice
23:45, 1 Oct 2003 User:Angela (You win Angela! If you can vandalize my
home page, I can vandalize yours. As long as you keep vandalizing other
people's pages, yours will be too.)
23:43, 1 Oct 2003 Talk:Christian-Jewish reconciliation (While censorship,
Jew-baiting and Catholic bashing is being practiced, this page WILL be
blanked.)
23:38, 1 Oct 2003 User:MyRedDice (oK, Martin, you win. I will let you keep
vandalizing my home page. )
16:42, 1 Oct 2003 Talk:Christian-Jewish reconciliation
16:17, 1 Oct 2003 Talk:Christian-Jewish reconciliation (WARNING. Anti-
Semitic racists have vandalized this page and protected it.)

That's nine, I think.

-Martin "MyRedDice" Harper