[WikiEN-l] Picking up the pieces

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Oct 2 20:37:58 UTC 2003

I feel like the guy who pulled the plug on a bar-room jukebox, trying to
get the guys to stop fighting over what song to play next. Then the
bouncer threw out the biggest hothead of them all when he started
knocking over tables, as various partrons shouted their encouragement or
hooted their derision. The next day, the owner saunters in and all he
says is that he's not going to reprimand the bouncer.

This does not give me a good feeling about the project. And I know a lot
of others don't like the dark, smoky atmosphere of Jimbo's Bar and
Grill.

We need a better system.