[WikiEN-l] RK temp-banned

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Oct 2 20:04:49 UTC 2003

he's a known quantity who
has been around for a long time and done an enormous amount of good
work.

--Jimbo

He certainly is a known quantity and has done an enormous amount of harm,
but because you seldom edit you don't know. Essentially it has generally
been his way or the highway. He probably should have been banned long ago
for reasons that have nothing to do with the current anti-semitic
accusations.  He has a long-standing pattern of tenditious advocacy of an
ideocentric point of view, a sort of scientism, that simply will not admit
any alternative. I first ran into it on the chiropractic article. He simply
would not admit a postitive point of view into the article. Now if I see he
is editing actively on an article I just abandon it.

Fred