[WikiEN-l] Re: RK temp-banned

Jimmy Wales jwales at joey.bomis.com
Thu Oct 2 19:05:49 UTC 2003

Tim Starling wrote:
> Eloquence obviously has a different idea of "simple vandalism" than
> I do. RK got angry, he lashed out at a few users. He didn't replace
> the contents of an article with "poo poo". I hope Jimbo takes this
> opportunity to clarify the definition of the term.

Yes, I will, but I won't be criticizing Erik for this, even if we all
end up agreeing that this wasn't the right thing to do in this case.

We, the most active participants, surely need to stay on the same page
in terms of mutual respect and cutting each other some slack, even if
we went up disagreeing with particular actions.

It's a test case, and an interesting one at that.

--Jimbo