[WikiEN-l] RK unbanned : a community decision

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 17:22:29 UTC 2003

Axel said
>I don't think we should invent new bannable offenses,
we >should not invent those bannable offenses *after*
the >offenses have occurred, and  we should not
initiate >punishment *before* the acts have occurred.

>I have ended the temporary ban on RK.

------

That is what I would call a community decision indeed.
I suppose the opinion of all those insulted is totally
irrelevant in this decision.

Anthere

-----

Ed Poor said

>In light of comments from Erik (aka Eloquence),
>Axelboldt, Vicki R.,
>Gutza, Abe, and I hope I haven't left anyone out...

>Our next question is:

>* Shall we set a date for ending the temporary ban?
Or,
>* Shall we ask Jimbo to endorse a permanent ban?

>Ed Poor

I would have thought I had said something above, by
maybe I have just been dreaming what I wrote. Probably
so.

Anyway, Ed, you question is irrelevant. Axel has
decided the banning was bad and that is all about it.

Well; that won't do it.

-------

Fuck you sick Nazi bastards.

After Stevertigo was exposed for being a Nazi (and
this was
PROVEN, not alleged) you sick Nazi bastards began
harassing
me and vandalizing my home page.  You lied about him
and
his edits, falsely accused me of saying things that SV
wrote, and then attacked me?

Then you accuse ME of being a Nazi?

Then you harassed me on my own home page, and then
BANNED
me when I pointd out that such behaviour is wrong?

Never in my life I have ever seen such a community of
violent Jew haters.

Nor, for that matter, such a bunch of cowardly Jews,
who
privately write me that they all agree with me, but
publicly refuse to say their names.

Fine. You win. Nazipedia it is.  I am gone.  But from
now
on the word will *widely* spread about the violent
anti-Semitism that Wikipedia encourages, the way that
it
allows Nazis free reign, and the way it bans those who
speak out against hatespeech.

You've just bought yourselves bad publicity, and a
well
deserved reputation as a home for lying, leftist
anti-Semites.

Goodbye.

Robert RK

-----

Fuck you sick Nazi bastards.

After Stevertigo was exposed for being a Nazi (and
this was
PROVEN, not alleged) you sick Nazi bastards began
harassing
me and vandalizing my home page.  You lied about him
and
his edits, falsely accused me of saying things that SV
wrote, and then attacked me?

Then you accuse ME of being a Nazi?

Then you harassed me on my own hom page, and then