[WikiEN-l] RK ban deemed unwise

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Oct 2 13:39:42 UTC 2003

Erik,

While technically correct, I think your ban was unwise.

RK did indeed blank some personal pages, the C-J talk page, and wrongly
accused Martin of using an alias.

However, I don't think he should be singled out for punishment -
especially with so little discussion beforehand.

My impression is that several users ganged up on RK and goaded him into
a "bannable offense".

I feel bad, because I think that I sparked this bonfire by protecting
the C-J talk page. Now, that same fire has been used to burn RK alive.

I would like to:
*un-ban RK
*request that everyone avoid posting on [[talk:RK]]

Ed Poor