[WikiEN-l] "Louis Kyu Won Ryu"

martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 23:37:03 UTC 2003

Robert wrote:

> Can someone get "Louis Kyu Won Ryu" to stop vandalizing my
> home page?

For the record, it's Robert's TALK page.

> He probably is Martin, but I will pretend otherwise. for the moment

For the record, I'm not Louis. A developer could probably prove this beyond
reasonable doubt. Further, I do not know who Louis might be, or if sie is anyone I
know. Like Mr. Kaiser, I can speculate. Unlike Mr. Kaiser, I will do so privately.

> Martin has assumed other false identities in the past.

For the record, I have only one account on Wikipedia, and that is
[[user:MyRedDice]], where I give my full legal name, my work address, a non-
disposable email address, and a self-photo. I have never had any other Wikipedia
accounts.

On the other hand, I've previously engaged on a forum which strongly encouraged
the adoption and theft of multiple ever-changing identities. Perhaps this is what RK
is referring to?
http://www.algonet.se/~kajn/

-Martin "MyRedDice" Harper