[WikiEN-l] Christian-Jewish reconciliation.

Jimmy O'Regan jimregan at o2.ie
Wed Oct 1 19:06:30 UTC 2003

Robert wrote:

>This new user appears to be a so-called "Traditional
>Catholic", who holds violently anrgy beliefs towards
>Catholics and Jews.

You mean this:
Some argue that the desire of some Jews to see the [[Second Vatican
Council]] as a wonderfully revolutionary Council that "ended
anti-semitism" is due to destruction of the Catholic Church that
followed that Council and which appealed to the [[anti-Christianism]] of
some practitioners of Judaism.

I don't see the problem with that to be honest, the view is attributed,
though it is ambiguously worded around "is due to destruction". Maybe a
change to this part to ensure that it is clear that this is the view of
the "some" mentioned at the start of the sentence; and not either a
Jewish view or an opinion posing as fact?