[WikiEN-l] a marketing company (re c mahan)

Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons] wikien-l at Wikipedia.org
Wed Oct 1 01:20:45 UTC 2003

Although I could not prevent you, I would find it personally abhorrent if you people wasted money hiring some marketing company to "give the wiki a facelift". If you got money to blow, go feed children in third world countries. I think the wiki is pretty enough as it is.

As for a mascot, I think we should pick one of those tripped out deep-sea fish cuz, like them, we are bringing light to dark places.