[WikiEN-l] wikipedia homepage

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 03:07:06 UTC 2003

May I change the layout of the homepage of the English
Wikipedia to that of the Esperanto Wikipedia? I think
that layout looks much better. I would ask this on
[[Talk:Main Page]], but not many people look there
that often, and this would be a huge change.

Note for non-Esperantists: Aktuale is where the
current events should go, but someone from the UEA
(big esperalto association) just wrote about wikipedia
itself there for some reason. The rest of the things
there are fairly obvious, but the explanations in
different languages would be left out.
-LDan