[WikiEN-l] Vera = 172? Unlikely.

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Sun Jan 19 16:20:40 UTC 2003

Vera's IP ban is excellent news. I look forward to us all being able to get on
with useful work now. 172 is on a dynamic IP in the 172 range. He detailed
many of the IPs on his user page a while back. I don't know about VC.

Vera's and 172's styles are very different, and Vera has several times
displayed an embarrassing ignorance of things which 172 would know
backwards. (And also displayed a knowledge of weird stuff like the exact
composition of the military of the Phillipines in 1941 that doesn't strike me as
within 172's compass.) Besides, I don't think even VC would have the
paitence to have had such massive edit wars with herself.

Tony
(Tannin)