[WikiEN-l] Donation History

Adam Hunt adam.r.hunt at gmx.net
Wed Dec 31 22:46:29 UTC 2003

I don't suppose that there is a history graph of the donations to Wikimedia.
 I was currious
how much of the US$31k was raised as a result of Jimmy Wales' December 28
letter and the
associated Slashdot coverage.  I was also wondering if Wikimedia's
accounting ledegers are
open to the public.  If not, why (this isn't a flame, I'm sure that there is
a good enough
reason)?

Thanks for the great site.  In my opinion Wikimedia deserves at least
another US$30k in 2004.

--adam

--
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to
gain a little security deserved neither and

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of
human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it
is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt