[WikiEN-l] Redirects

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Mon Dec 22 20:34:37 UTC 2003

Deprecated isn't a great idea; we want to restrict names to ones that
don't have meaning only within a Wikipedia context; they should have
meaning outside of Wikipedia. Such as

#REDIRECT (for alternate names of same topic)
#MISSPELLING (for misspellings)
#SUBTOPIC_OF (for redirects into broader topics, which I think is bad
practice but other people like)