[WikiEN-l] User Leumi

John C. Penta pentaj2 at UofS.edu
Thu Dec 11 15:29:39 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: tarquin <tarquin at planetunreal.com>
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:47 am
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] User Leumi

> Viajero wrote:
>
> >He is another young teenager with Asperger's; maybe this has
> >something to do with it.
> >

> Is this beginning to be a problem on Wikipedia?
> What can we do to help new users with impairments that affect
> their
> social skills?

It may be, though I dunno. I personally don't have Asperger's, but am very similar; I have, ahem...minimal social skills. It probably doesn't show up online, but only because my main issue doesn't come through, in that I can't read facial expressions or tone of voice*.

John
* Yes, this means I have *extreme* difficulty understanding sarcasm.