[WikiEN-l] Re: Is MNH someone else?

Bjorn Lindqvist bjrn.lindqvist at telia.com
Wed Dec 10 11:07:46 UTC 2003

> > Which reminds me (to everybody):
> > Has anybody with that power checked the IP logs for MNH's edits
> > to see if this might be somebody that we've met before?
> > He was quick to point to the weaknesses of our banning procedures
> > and seemed to understand the political wisdom of focusing on RK.
> >

> I would like to echo this request.  He strikes me as sometbody who is
> uncannily familiar with the subtleties of Wikipedia politics  for a
> newbie.

I would like to unecho this request. Unless the following questions
can be adequately answered:

1. Does it make any difference at all, if he had an account before MNH
or not?

2. Exactly what has MNH done, that has a large majority of the
involved people thinking he should be banned?

3. Even if you think that he deserves to be banned, why does he
deserve to be "outed"?

BL