[WikiEN-l] Request for Arbitration

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Dec 8 12:30:41 UTC 2003

A [name omitted for privacy reasons] wrote:
> Wik keeps removing "Halloween" from [[October 2003]]; in my part of
>the world, Halloween was front page news for a week -- there was a
>great deal of discussion about the decline of Halloween in
>Europe. Please arbitrate this issue.

Technically, this should say "request for mediation", as opposed to
arbitration.  The mediators are going to try to resolve the conflict
to your mutual satisfcation.  I would imagine that the the efforts to
resolve the conflict may go beyond just this particular issue and into
the broader ongoing low-level conflict between Wik and Lir.

--Jimbo