[WikiEN-l] Mr-Natural-Health

Delirium delirium at rufus.d2g.com
Mon Dec 8 11:08:37 UTC 2003

Fred Bauder wrote:

>>Item 1: MNH. I think MNH is rude, insulting, insistent on pushing bias,
>>making statements (coming back under other names and ISPs, for one) that are
>>the clear mark of a troll and vandal, and generally making it obvious he
>>should be banned. Certainly some people's actions have provoked him, but
>>this is no excuse for his conduct. This is the only item that should have
>>been at issue on the list... and I think it rather clear.
>>

>Because of the repeated attacks that have been made on him it is not at all
>clear he should be banned. The virulent attacks and their effects muddy the
>situation.

I agree with both of these comments, oddly.  It's always unfortunate to
have to ban someone, so I think certainly "forgive and forget" is the
best option, regardless of past behavior, if MNH begins henceforth to
act in a reasonable manner.  However, several people appear to have
tried to contact him both by talk-page and email, and he does not appear
to have responded in a reasonable manner.  If there's a chance he's
going to "shape up", so to speak, then I think that's certainly the best
option, but obviously we can't sit around forever waiting for that to
happen either.  Has anyone here actually tried to contact him via email
and gotten a response?

-Mark