[WikiEN-l] contributions of User:Mr-Natural-Health

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Sun Dec 7 22:09:20 UTC 2003

Actually, if you look at the edit history of alternative medicine, RK got
involved well after MNH had started to be difficult:
<http://en2.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Alternative_medicine&action=history&limit=250&offset=0>

And MNH *started it* with RK with the edit summary, "Hello, RK. Have you
always suffered from mental illness and perceptual problems?"

Thanks, Brian