[WikiEN-l] contributions of User:Mr-Natural-Health

Sascha Noyes sascha at pantropy.net
Mon Dec 1 18:03:12 UTC 2003

On Monday 01 December 2003 12:10, Viajero wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A new user named Mr-Natural-Health has created a number of new articles in
> recent days which are disturbingly non-neutral -- this individual has an
> axe to grind with mainstream medicine. See:
>
>   Allopathy
>   Natural Health
>   Natural therapy
>   Heroic medicine
>   Patient empowerment
>
> Though several are currently listed on Cleanup and have been edited a bit,
> VfD might be a better place, since they are so slanted that deleting and
> starting anew is probably the wisest strategy. However, if anyone would
> like to lend hand and try to salvage something...
>
> V.

This person needs a stern talking to.
From his user page:
under "modified pages"
"Alternative medicine - I cleaned up this article. I removed the anti-bias and
made it pro-alternative medicine."

under "Interests"
"To get important natural health related information and definitions in an
Internet accessible encyclopedia / dictionary."

It is clear that /his/her/its purpose is to inject their POV and remove that
of others.

Best,
Sascha Noyes
--
Please encrypt all email. Public key available from
www.pantropy.net/snoyes.asc