[WikiEN-l] Re: More about Zog

Mirko Thiessen mt at mirko-thiessen.de
Tue Apr 29 12:46:33 UTC 2003

Danny wrote:

> For this reason, I will not enter into dialogue with him. I will remove
> his changes as I see them, and hope that he will be banned. I hope people
> support me in this. If you have any doubts, just look at the history of
> his user contributions. This is certainly not the kind of person we want
> in Wikipedia.

Well stated, Danny. I agree with any single sentence. If anyone thinks,
that we can convince a racist like Zog of writing NPOV, he/she is in error.
I would feel *very* uncomfortable to know such a person as a tolerated
Wikipedia contributor. I hope, that we can get rid of him and never hear
about him again.

Mirko (Cordyph)

--
Mirko Thiessen