[WikiEN-l] Adam/Lir/Vera Cruz/Susan Mason/Dietary Fiber back as new user

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 17:51:45 UTC 2003

I think we should be very careful about deciding whether a new user is ALVCSMDF (and B for Bridget). There should be more evidence than we don't like the way a newbee edits or even that it reminds us of past experiences. Otherwise we will be too quick to ban otherwise potentially valuable contributors. Having been here for quite a while already, I can safely say that people who started off here somewhat shakily have turned into some of our best contrributors. It is a good thing we did not scare them away. Let us not allow the Ghost of Lir to haunt us into making rash decisions.

Danny