[WikiEN-l] Larry's text on the "Knowledge" article

Eric Demolli demolli at unice.fr
Thu Apr 17 20:40:36 UTC 2003

There is a whole branch of philosophy that deal with the nature
of science this is generally named as epistemology....

Knowlege is not science as knowledge as no obvious relationship
with truth. For instance  you can know a lot about conspiracy theories
or religion (I don't mean to hurt anybody.) even if they are false.
But science research truth.

Most advanced views about science will conclude that  :

"Science simply whatever is generally regarded as true
 these days by most experts"

With a minus, that is methodology. (I don't feel to explain more here
it's to late  and to much work for me to be understandable about this in
English)

In the previous sentence you can replace science with truth that works.
What can we conclude.... that truth doesn't exist it's just an aim.

A lot of people will jump to the conclusion that I have written that facts
didn't exists.
That's wrong, facts exists and the search of truth shoud rely on facts .

I don't know why I write this here, but they could be a lot a of good
articles about
think kind of subject.

As we are lacking some good lawyers in Wikipedia contributor we may
also lack some good philosophers.

Ericd