[WikiEN-l] Usernames (was JoanB is DW)

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 21:21:27 UTC 2003

MeatballWiki obviously has no npov policy. I think also the [http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?IncompatibleTimesharingSystem IncompatibleTimesharingSystem] sets a good example for wikipedia. By that logic, I think that we should only have two levels of hierarchy: sysop and user/reader.  Jimbo would be a sysop, as would all of the developers.  Abolishing most hierarchy would help considerably with all of the ideals described in the meatballwiki articles you linked to. Has a bad sysop ever gotten through in the past?

Brion Vibber <vibber at lvl-sun703.usc.edu> wrote:
<summary>

some links to articles advocating lack of control on the MeatballWiki

</summary>