[WikiEN-l] Susan Mason

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Apr 14 11:46:29 UTC 2003

cprompt wrote:
> Instead, I was told that Susan Mason is lying and only pretends to
> cooperate, and that I was well-meaning but naive.

I would say that _in this particular case_ you were well-meaning but
naive.  Susan Mason is, as far as we have been able to determine, the
same person who has been banned on multiple occassions for repeated
bad behavior and a complete unwillingness to reform.  Yes, he can
sometimes act o.k., just long enough to get a little bit of political
support, but ultimately it blows up into a waste of time.

--Jimbo