[WikiEN-l] It is time to ban Michael

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Tue Apr 1 06:55:35 UTC 2003

Zoe wrote:

>>He came in last night under an IP address and immediately began deleting
Talk pages which had to be rolled back.  He then created a NEW User Id as
Weezer, and tried doing the same thing.  I've begun to automatically
rollback anything he inputs, because 9 times out 10 it's either Talk page
vandalism or it's wrong.

Personally, I think Weezer is a copycat rather than andother incarnation
Michael.  But either way he seems out to cause trouble - perhaps more so
than Michael who, most of the time, just seems to be careless and
uncommunicative.

That said, I am certainly not against a ban for both of them.  It is going
to take a long time to repair the damage done by inaccurate edits to the
music section.  And without an attempt by Michael to listen to feedback and
change his editing the damage is just going to get worse and worse..

sannse