[Wikiar-l] م ق ا ل ا ت ا ل س ي د س ا م ر ب ا ط ر

Maysara A maysara at qdteam.com
Sat May 28 23:28:11 UTC 2005

هذه رسالة السيد سامر باطر بخصوص مقالات كانت قد نشرت في ويكيبيديا ، الهدف من الرسالة توضيح كون هذه المقالات نشرت بمعرفة الكاتب  ومن قبله.
هنا يبدأ نص الرسالة :
 Dear Mayasara,
Thank you very much for your efforts, I did pot these articles and hope to
have them debated and published, and looking forward to post more.

Kind regards

Samer Batter
Windows Magazine (Arabic Edition)

The Information & Technology Publishing Co. Ltd (ITP)
Tel: + 971 4 2108 131
Fax: + 971 4 210 8080
Mobile 0508702476

Online at: www.itp.net
For ITP Corporate and Media information online, please visit www.itp.com

This is an e-mail from ITP. Its contents are confidential to the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. It may not be
disclosed to or used by anyone other than its intended recipient, nor may it
be copied in any way. If received in error please email a reply to the
sender, then delete it from your system. Although this e-mail has been
scanned for viruses, ITP cannot ultimately accept any responsibility for
viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).