[Toolserver-l] Switching of tools.wikimedia.de

interiot at 68k.org interiot at 68k.org
Thu Oct 5 21:35:31 UTC 2006

Will any files be copied at that point?

Would it be possible to have some short Apache downtime during the switchover?  Would it be possible
for you to copy the contents of /home/interiot/persistent/optinout/ from Zedler to Hemlock while the
Apaches are down?  That directory contains files that are updated by end-users via CGI, and it would
be good to not miss any changes to this directory on either zedler or hemlock.

-Dave