[Mediawiki-l] Sorry, another question on batch uploading images using "rebuildImages.php"

Ken McDonald ken at pixologic.com
Tue May 16 21:28:06 UTC 2006

Given that we have full access to our server, it appears to me that we
should be able to batch upload the images from our Moin wiki using the
"rebuildImages.php" script. Here are a few lines of comments from the
start of this script:

 * Script to update image metadata records
 *
 * Usage: php rebuildImages.php [--missing] [--dry-run]
 *   --missing  Crawl the uploads dir for images without records, and
 *              add them only.
 *

Unfortunately, I have no idea what or where the "uploads dir" is. To put
it more accurately, I don't know where or how on the commandline to
specify the location of the images to upload. I've looked through both
of the other files imported into this script, but without enlightenment
:-(. Could anyone tell me how to get past this problem?

Thanks,
Ken